Code Of Conduct
The Buzzed Bars Coaster Club (and by extension, anyone involved with The Drunk Riders or Coasters and Brews) is dedicated to providing an environment that is free of harassment with respect to any member or guest of the Club. As mentioned in our Code of Conduct, the Club is further committed to a harassment free environment where everyone is free of racial, gender, age, disability, ethnic or personal harassment. Since the beginning and forever, the Club will strive to create an environment, both online and in person, where all club members and their guests can feel safe and free of any and all harassment of any type.
Definition of Harassment:
Harassment means any inappropriate conduct, comment, display, action or gesture by a person that is either based on race, creed, religion, color, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability, physical size or weight, age, nationality, ancestry or place of origin.
Examples of racial, ethnic or gender harassment may manifest itself by:
- Inappropriate touching, suggestive or abusive remarks of a sexual nature, compromising invitations, sexual assault, coarse language of a sexual nature , displaying pornographic material or seeking sexual favors.
- Unwelcome remarks, jokes, innuendos or taunts of sexual, racial or an ethnic nature
- Displaying materials, pictures or graffiti that degrades one’s race, ethnic background or gender.
- Refusing to work with a person, or excluding them from work activities because of their race, ethnic background or gender.
- Insulting gestures, jokes, disparaging written material based on race, ethnic background or gender that causes embarrassment or humiliation
Complaints of any Club member or their guest regarding harassment will be handled with the utmost urgency as well as privacy to ensure any reported situations are dealt with quickly with extreme regard to any potential victim in these situations. Should any reported situation progress into a situation involving legal proceedings, Buzzed Bars LLC staff with knowledge of the situation and the company itself will cooperate fully throughout the entire process until completion.
To report any situation that may fall in line with anything noted above, please refer to the following:
- Reach out to any member of Buzzed Bars Coaster Club staff who may be available.
- If no staff is readily available, e-mail Buzzed Bars at email@example.com which will be addressed as soon as possible.
Once any complaint has been investigated, disciplinary action will be taken should it be required. As noted in the Code of Conduct:
- Any member not behaving in accordance with the terms of the Code of Conduct at any event for the Buzzed Bars Coaster Club will be asked to leave the event, have their membership revoked, and will be banned from all future events involving the Club and its leadership.
- This includes any guests brought along by the member. If any guest is brought along by the member, he/she must adhere to the Code of Conduct as well. If the guest does not, the member who is accountable will be liable for any actions committed by said guest(s).
Additionally, if legal action is required, a written statement from the victim will be provided to local law enforcement whether it be at the park during an event or otherwise to ensure all laws, both local, state, and federal are followed.
We at Buzzed Bars Coaster Club LLC want to have fun, enjoy time together, and foster friendships that will last a lifetime, just like we’ve done together before forming this club. However, there is no room harassment of any type, anywhere. We expect club members and anyone associated to be mature, law abiding citizens at all times. As always, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we answer any questions you may have.